Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Welcome to east coast style




Hi!

This is my first post, but I'll try to make it short and not too lame- just a little intro before I really get into it! I'm Caitlin, a twenty-something post-grad  living in Boston. I've been tossing around the idea of starting a blog for a while, so I figured it was finally time to give it a go.  I'm hoping this will be a place to share outfit inspirations, shopping finds ( nothing better than a bargain!), recipes, work outs, and reviews of things I come across here in Boston and in my travels. A few quick notes about me:

  • My style is best described as preppy and classic - I love the New England aesthetic. 
  • I  can't live without ballet flats, champagne, classic rock, pearl earrings,  and ice cream. 
  • I wholeheartedly agree with the mantra, "If it isn't moving, monogram it". 
  • My favorite places outside of Boston are Maine, the Cape, and Nantucket. 
  • I try to live a healthy lifestyle and enjoy a variety of workouts - currently trying to mix in cardio, yoga, strength building, and Pilates each week. 
  • I love to decorate, especially with nautical accents and ginger jars. 
  • My closet is pretty diverse, but I consistently gravitate toward J.Crew, Madewell, Lilly Pulitzer, Tory Burch, and Club Monaco. 
  • My closet is also always changing thanks to resale and ebay finds ;) 

I'm hoping to start with some fun posts about transitioning seasons (yay spring!)- stay tuned, and welcome to east coast style!

No comments:

Post a Comment